- You must ensure that if anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms, your child does NOT attend school and a test is organised. You must phone the school on the first morning of absence.
- Any child or staff member who develops symptoms in the school day will be sent home immediately.
- If anyone in your household, or your child, tests positive for COVID-19 you MUST inform the school.
- School will only close a bubble following a positive test result for COVID-19. However, this will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and in some situations a bubble may need to close whilst awaiting results.
- Parents of closed bubbles will be notified by ParentHub and Class Dojo. Notifications will not go to the whole school.
- Your child will be expected to follow strict behaviour rules relating to physical contact with other pupils and keeping their hands clean.
- Pupils will be expected to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitiser, available in school.
- Children only need to bring a water bottle, their stationery set and a coat to school.
- The government have advised walking or cycling to school wherever possible to reduce the use of public transport.