- You must ensure that if anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms, your child does NOT attend school and a test is organised. You must phone the school on the first morning of absence.
- Any child or staff member who develops symptoms in the school day will be sent home immediately.
- If anyone in your household, or your child, tests positive for COVID-19 you MUST inform the school.
- Pupils will be expected to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitiser, available in school.
- Rooms in school will continue to be well ventilated with windows open all day.
Anxiety-Based School Refusal
The guidance in the documents below is designed to support early intervention through the stepped approach to anxiety-based school refusal (ABSR). The advice is based on the evidence about what helps children and young people overcome ABSR.